Friday, April 2, 2010

Europe--only 2 months left!

It's hard to believe it's already April! I arrived in Athens, Greece early yesterday morning. My hostel is just a few minutes walk away from the Acropolis and other ancient archeological sites! Temperatures are in the 60s, a welcome departure from boiling southeast asia. There are many aspects of Europe I am looking forward to experience but living on the euro for the next two months in not one of them! Internet cafes are pricey, therefore, I will blogging less frequently while in this region of the world to save some coin. 

The tentative plan is to move north along the Adriatic coast as follows: Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, and then cut through Austria to Slovakia and finally the Czech Republic. I fly from Prague to Amsterdam May 20. 

Have a wonderful Easter and I will be in touch soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment