Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nikon--I want a divorce

Grrrr! My Nikon camera tells me it has a "lens error" and now it won't work. This has happened with previous Nikons and I am so frustrated that I'm saying here and now I will never buy another Nikon camera again. That's it! We are through Nikon. How could you do this to me during my all-important around the world trip?? And this time there are no Best Buy's to take you to and get fixed under the warranty plan. Man, I am so annoyed it broke. Unfortunately there will not be any pictures posted for awhile until I purchase a few one. Luckily, Laura's camera is still up and running so the experiences won't go completely undocumented! Any recommendations on what my next camera should be are appreciated. Keep in mind, it needs to be a pocket, budget version!

No comments:

Post a Comment